Friday, June 4, 2010

I LOVE U N I MISS U SO MUCH

today is the last day exam
when we all past up the last paper
all of them fell happy
but i did
because later still got bahasa cina exam
sad....

i did do all the BC question
because is so susah
than i did do all
i past up already

after that
they say want to play basketball
than i also stay back
but
when i come out from toilet
SHE dont want to play already
because she want follow SHE sister go ice room
than elli also go home
i was very sad
because i cant see HIM play
n i cant stay back with HIM
but i cant do anthing
my friend all go home
tak mungkin i stay back one
should very pelik

nvm...
i sad only
they all happy can already

after that me n elli sent mia go san qiu
than elli say she follow mia they all
than i go back
lonely.....
i fell sad n i want to cry
i also dont know why???

when i walk go home
i thinking him
n i very very miss him
because two week already
two week i did same class with him

beside that
1 week he did choi me already
i dont knoe why???

when i reach home
i quickly bath n go inside my room to cry
nearest 1 hour i cry
i very very miss him
but how can i do ???

he dont want to choi me
he did come n find me chat anymore

should i give up???

but i realy realy love him so much
i did hope to couple with him
i just hope he can talk to me
make me happy....
i just hope him to do that only
i not hope much....

I I
I L L I
I LO OL I
I LOV VOL I
I LOVE EVOL I
I LOVE U U EVOL I


I LOVE EVOL I
LOVE U U EVOL
OVE U EVO
VE U EV
U U

No comments:

Post a Comment