Saturday, October 2, 2010

@$%^%^%$&#$&# XP

1.10.2010

2day after skul...

i did follow they all go makan...

cuz i need to go n do my cermin mata...



after that i go back 2 skul practice...



2day im very hak zai...

we all go n practice open "yi zhi ma"

but im very "dai tao har"

im no ready nicely...

so when i do that time...

my leg"kak"one sound...

that sound very very loud...

loud till mia also can hear...



OMG...

my leg terseliuh ad....

very very pain...

pain till my tear also cone out...



after that...

karen go n buy ice to let me "fu"

than ok a bit...



they all ask me dun practice ad...

but im very "mang sat"

im go n dance...



when i open"yi zhi ma" that time...

i "gang ngan"do...

than my leg more more pain...

than i go away...

cuz im...



but tan think im angry they all come n kacau we all practice...

so im angry..

actully im not...



5.30like that im reach home...

after bath...

i ask my mum help me to "tit da"...

when my mum tit da that time...

im was very very pain...

pain till im cry....



but nvm..

cuz i want it faster b ok...

so im "yan"



2.10.2010

2day im very sien...

karen go roller...

i cant follow...

sad...T^T...



monday no skul...

cuz PMR start ad...



shelly...

jyjy in your exam...

u sure can get 8A ge...



okie...

2day im stop my blog at here...

cuz im lazy to write ad...

n my english was very very "zha"...

no choice...

cuz my cpt dun know what happen...

cant type chinese...



okie...

im really want to stop at here ad...



bye bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment