Thursday, September 30, 2010

dun ask me that secret ppl is who....XP

long time did update my blog...

during this few say i did update my blog...
cuz of something...
but suan...i dun want 2 tell everyone...

finally,i want to told all of u...
i really give up ad...
n i fong hei jor very long....

tuesday 28.09.2010
liew boon borrow my phone to sent something...
suddenly...
he say
:"ow...siew ly...ur phone name very nice..."
than i say
:"en la...(i 4get jor what im say"
than he say
:" tin ji dei ji wo ji lei ji"

than that time i oni remember that...
my phone name is
"so lou...i will always luv u..."

but i just want to tell all of u...
that so lou...not the XXX...
this so lou is...( secret...dun ask...i wun tell u all one)
cuz i dun like...
n i also scare ad...

wed 29.09.2010
2day nothing special 2 happen...
just like biasa...
after skul practice dance...

but 2day...
i tell somebody jor the secret ppl....
but i asl her dun tell everyone...
if she tell everyone,i will fan min...

thurs 30.09.2010
2day after skul gt "bian lun hui"
our team lose ad...
but...im not fell any sad so...
cuz gt something make me happy...
what thing???(i also wun tell everyone...cuz it is a secret...)

this few day...
i always hear amelia call me lao po...
i dun know y???
i just remember that i tell her ad that i "tui chu"
but she still call me "lao po"
but im nothing...just let her call...

every timr when she call me lao po...
i fell very happy...
cuz that mean im still inside her "jantung"
but i start from that day...
i always call her "mia~"
im very bad...ppl call me lao po ad...
but im did call her lao po so...

im here want to say srry to mia...
srry bout that i did call u lao po...
but if u still want to call me lao po...
call ba...i wun fan dui ge...
cuz...when u call me lao po...
i fell very very happy...XD

ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha
i sot jor...
i keep on laugh oni...
shelly,karen,amelia...
u all still want me ma???
i think u all dun want...
n want to palau me is it???

he he he
he he he

sot sot yumi...

bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment