Wednesday, October 27, 2010

swimming

today,my friend suddenly invite me to swimming...

i was very happy...XD

cuz finally,i can go out from house...

actually,my mom fan dui geh...

but i'm go gam ye sou with my mom,than she let ad...


we go kai gor house...

but he was not at house....sad..T^T...

after that,elli say go what "san jie miao"i 4get jor...there swimming....

than i say no problem lo...


than me,liew boom,elli,n shelly go there swimming...

after that,elli go call wei rong they all...

ask they all want to swim or not...

elli tell me that they all say c first 0o0...

WT....thay all call we all come...

if they all dun want to swim,i will...

i will ask them why oni...no need to scare want...


lebih kurang 4 something like that,they all reach ad...

so that mean the swimming pool started to be full of happy n funny " suasana" ad...


Ah Long let me n elli push him drop into the pool...

than after that,shelly n elli keep on let wei rong,robin they all buli...

such as: push them into the pool,use ball to trow them,n use water to...dun know how to say..XP


i think im very luck ad...

cuz,they all did to like that with me...

but hor...

the robin n wei rong very bad lo...

i say them "all boys buli one girl(elli),yao bu yao lian 0o0...

than robin say what: gong gam do...put lei la...

than they all come n buli me jor....


start from that second....

i keep on dibuli oleh they all jor...

robin use ball trow my head...

wei rong use water"put" me...

n so on...


but i was very happy...

im ki xiao jor...

let they all buli...i still can so happy...

but this is a normal "fan ying" ( srry...bahasa rojak) 


6.00++

we all started fell very cold jor...

i cold till"da lan zan"...

but i still want to play...XP


last...i want to thank you wei rong,shelly,elli,robin,liew boon and so on...

thank you wei rong n shelly-ajak me go swimming...

thank you liew boon-teman me go n teman me back...

thank you elli- go swimming together...

thank you robin n other ppl-play with me...


wei rong n liew boon teach me swimming...

but im no dare...cuz scare "zam sei"XP

i will scare..bcuz...when wei rong they all belum datang...

i go tegah the pool there..."zam can"

so i scare scare....


i was very happy today...

cuz i can forget all the unhappy thing when i swim,play...with them...

thay say tmr go again...

i want...but i need to see my mom and dad how...

and tmr i need to go my bro tadika graduation....sad..T^T

nvm... i dun want to go my bro graduation...

i want go swimming....XP

i like swimming, i dun like to stay at house...

because stay at house,

i will very sien,

beside that,at house...i will fell unhappy...

cuz of....something la...(gt see my blog ppl...sure know geh)


okie...

im need to stop at here...

cuz my brother want come back ad...sad...T^T

byebye...and night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment