Thursday, May 27, 2010

a happy n after that sadly time

taoday i go jusco with leon,tan n mia
when we reach there
mia walk so fast
i ask mia but she cant here me
than i ask louder a bit
but she still cant here me
than i call him from the staircast there
when i want to call her
i did see got the tiang at there bcuz to near
so....
i knock my head
so painful
T^T

after that we go n eat MC Donald
i did eat
than mia say she balanjar me to eat
but i dont want
but until last mia say she share with me

when we eat the "shu tiao"
mia say want to put the paper
than i help her to put
than leon n tan very naughty
both of them put alot of salt
me n mia cant eat bcuz to salty
lastly we did eat all the " shu tiao"

after that we go the ding ding cheong
than mia say want to ply the ...
i dont knoe that one call what
i just know how to play only
there have a thing n two or four people ply
than got one thing let we all push here push ther that one
roar!!!
i dont know that one call what la!!

me n tan one team
than leon n mia one team
but actually i hope to one team with mia one
but leom chiong my wife
"leon,i remember u chiong my wife"
but last both team peng sau

after that we go ta MPH
after we came out walk
suddenly my leg chou gan
they all not believe me
bcuz i still can laugh n walk there
that all is tipu they all one
bcuz i dont one alot people to worry me
i tak biasa

a few minut ago
my leng still pain
but i dont one to wast the time
that i sabar pain to walk
but i think leon know i still pain
he non stop to ask me
"u still pain isnt"
but i say no la

3o'clock n more we all go home
me n tan saty pandan jaya lrt station go down
me n tan again
n mia n leon go down at ampang lrt
when i go out from lrt
i did choi tan
i'm sorry about
bcuz i dont know want to say what with him
than i walk myself

until i reach my home
i knock my head again at the same place that
just know i knock
my head still fell painful know
i hope the "banglo" will missing be4 subday
bcuz i need to go to the church party on sunday night

No comments:

Post a Comment